Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A few more pics from old projects....

A little something for my Chic Mommies-To-Be......




(Inspiration: Isabella Oliver
empire waist wrap dress.

Source: New Look #6244)






This Chic-Mommy was the Matron-of-Honor. Her dress was selected to compliment the Bari Jay bridesmaid dresses.






My niece, who is growing right in front of my eyes, decided she wanted lace for graduation. So, my sister selected the fabrics (2 layers) and I made sure the 'unmentionables' were well covered! :^)
Did I mention that my niece is an accessory fiend---mixing diamonds and pearls! Too grown!! Man, am I refusing to give up being 29! :^)







For my mother-in-law's funeral, my son said
he wanted to look like Dad for Nanny's special day.
How could I resist??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow M,

GOOOOOOOOOO on with it!!! I love the site! I am going to need you do put more pics out here! Where are the girls pillows, veils, curtains, etc. you are playing!!! :-)
Val