Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and The City Fans.....

(source: www.businessweek.com) If you missed opening night for the public at large, you've got to get your ticket ASAP! I really enjoyed the movie........just like another episode at home. What was funny to me was the fact that there were maybe 10 guys in the theatre. I guess this movie would qualify for Chick-Flick status? :^)
I had a lot of expectations about the fashion statements and the girl-talks. What I did not expect was the amount of flesh!! And, I'll leave it at that.

Another thing that was funny for me, was the audience participation on character appearances and emotional turns. You would have thought it was a live performance. :^)
While watching the movie and reminiscing on the old episodes, I tried to find ME in the characters. I found that I could not choose just one. For now, I believe I present a Miranda appearance; living a Charlotte lifestyle; a Samantha flair for change; rounding it out with a Carrie love (wink, wink for the movie goers) for the written gift of gab. How about you??

No comments: