Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to Cre8iv'Notions by Miriam


I've gone and done it now! :^)

This is my adventure into blogging. Inspired by wonderful sites that I've visited in the world of sewing, fashion, weddings and sports, I'm hanging out my shingle.....opening my journal of thoughts....running my mouth (well, my keyboard at least).

Why Cre8iv’Notions by Miriam? The sewing of it all......Formal gowns, bridesmaids’ dresses, mens accessories, business suits, home furnishings, and costumes were creations produced from thoughts, ideas and notions. The number 8 symbolizes my experiences of change, opportunity and growth as I travel on this journey.

I look forward to sharing my projects, favorite things, general thoughts and meeting fellow bloggers of interest. Welcome to my blog!
P.S.---Happy Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland :)

sparkle67 said...

Good luck with your endeavor. I hope everything works out for you!!

PS will you be teaching,too?

Cristyl

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl!

Patrice

Anonymous said...

Go ahead Ms. Thang. The outfits are beautiful!!!

Lolita

Anonymous said...

Miriam, You're constantly amazing me with YOUR talents! The dresses are beautiful! Congrats to you! -Lowanda